Today, we celebrate a very special milestone! This is our 50th podcast episode, and we’ve got something fun for you. We turned the tables on our Mama Bear-in-Chief, and Amy interviewed Hillary Ferrer. This is your chance to learn more about Hillary, from how she got involved with apologetics, why she started Mama Bear, and why she’s listed on the International Movie Data Base!
- Mama Bear Apologetics (Harvest House, 2019)
- JP Moreland, Love Your God With All Your Mind (NavPress, 2012)
- S. Lewis, Mere Christianity (public domain, Canada)
- Christian Apologetics Alliance
- Mama Bear Apologetics Patreon Page
- Hillary’s IMDB page
- The Mama Bear Apologetics Website’s donation page
Hillary Morgan Ferrer is the founder of Mama Bear Apologetics. She is coauthor and editor of the Mama Bear Apologetics book, and has been married to her husband, Dr. John D. Ferrer, for over 12 years. She is working on her second master’s degree, and yet can’t seem to figure out the simplest cooking recipes.