Today, we celebrate a very special milestone! This is our 50th podcast episode, and we’ve got something fun for you. We turned the tables on our Mama Bear-in-Chief, and Amy interviewed Hillary Ferrer. This is your chance to learn more about Hillary, from how she got involved with apologetics, why she started Mama Bear, and why she’s listed on the International Movie Data Base!
- Mama Bear Apologetics (Harvest House, 2019)
- JP Moreland, Love Your God With All Your Mind (NavPress, 2012)
- S. Lewis, Mere Christianity (public domain, Canada)
- Christian Apologetics Alliance
- Mama Bear Apologetics Patreon Page
- Hillary’s IMDB page
- The Mama Bear Apologetics Website’s donation page
Hillary Morgan Ferrer is the founder of Mama Bear Apologetics. She is the chief author and editor of Mama Bear Apologetics: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies and Mama Bear Apologetics Guide to Sexuality: Empowering Your Kids to Understand and Live Out God’s Design. Hillary has her masters in Biology and has been married to her husband, Dr. John D. Ferrer, for 15 years. Don’t let her cook for you. She’ll burn your house straight to the ground.