Mama Bear Podcasts
For the mom on the go.
Mama Bear Apologetics podcast
Mama Bear Apologetics is a podcast for mothers of biological, adopted, or spiritual children who want to learn about how to defend the Christian faith, help give their children reasons for faith, and understand the worldviews that challenge Christian faith in the first place.
HillarY morgan ferrer
Recent Podcast Episodes
Amy and Monique talk about how we can explain tolerance to our kids. ***Show notes for this podcast will be added in a few days (our website is currently undergoing an upgrade).***
Amy talks with Matthew Mittelberg about how we can explain miracles to children. ***Show notes for this podcast will be added in a few days (our website is currently undergoing an upgrade).***
Join Amy and Lindsey as they talk with Alisa about Progressive Christianity, as well as her upcoming new book! As a reminder if you enjoyed this podcast and would like to support Mama Bear Apologetics click here. Amy Davison and Lindsey Medenwaldt interview former...
Springtime is here! But in addition to birds singing and flowers blooming, questions inevitably pop up regarding Easter and how it is celebrated. In this podcast, Lindsey and Robin chat about some of the common things you may hear: Is Easter pagan? What about bunnies...
We started a new podcast series a couple of weeks ago called, “Fostering Joy in 2021.” (You can listen to or watch the first episode, “The Role of Gratitude,” here.) In this episode, we’re focusing on finding joy in suffering. We’ll dispel some myths and dive into...
Welcome to the first podcast of 2021! Amy and Hillary have been hard at work on our second book, but they are still putting together podcasts, too. In light of 2020 and the start of 2021, they thought it was especially important to focus on joy for the next several...
The Audio Apologetics Blog-Cast (AAB) brings you the best apologetics articles and blogs from the web, but in audio format. Because – let’s face it – not everyone’s a reader, and even if you are, sometimes you just don’t have the time.
- AAB Episode 43: Cuties: 5 Lessons We Totally Lost in Our #CancelNetflix Culture (and no, we are not endorsing Cuties)
- AAB Episode 42: Teaching Our Kids to Spot Empty Statements
- AAB Episode 41: Yes, Women Need Apologetics…But More Importantly, Apologetics Needs Women!
- AAB Episode 40: Why Your Children DO Need Apologetics: Correcting Misconceptions
- AAB Episode 39: Intersectionality and the Church
- AAB Episode 38: What Do the Pandemic and Christ’s Return Have in Common?
- AAB Episode 37: Easter and Moral Apologetics
- AAB Episode 36: How Sunday Schools Are Raising the Next Generation of Secular Humanists
- AAB Episode 35: 5 Ways to Disciple Your Kids and Love Your Neighbor Through the Coronavirus Pandemic
- AAB Episode 34: 10 Reasons to Accept the Resurrection of Jesus as a Historical Fact
- AAB Episode 33: A Call to Beauty: How to Win the Culture War Against Satan
- AAB Episode 32: What Is Ash Wednesday? & Why Christians Celebrate It
- AAB Episode 31: The Tragedy of the Even Dumber Church
- AAB Episode 30: St. Valentine and Reflections on God’s Love
- AAB Episode 29: 4 Good Things That Go Bad When They Are Idolized
- AAB Episode 28: If You’re Sick of Thoughts and Prayers Because Shootings Still Happen, You Don’t Understand Christianity
- AAB Episode 27: Illusions of Equality
- AAB Episode 26: The Power of De-Conversion Stories: How Jen Hatmaker is Trying to Change Minds About the Bible
- AAB Episode 25: Should Parents Let their Children Believe in Santa Claus?
- AAB Episode 24: Enjoy the Distinctly Christian Holiday We Call Thanksgiving
- AAB Episode 23: The Top Five Reasons Faith is Not What You Think It Is
- AAB Episode 22: Understanding and Combatting the Anti-Free Speech Movement on College Campuses
- AAB Episode 21: Death – Enemy or Friend?
- AAB Episode 20: Christianity Is Possibly False?!
- AAB Episode 19: Will Your Teenagers Graduate from Their Faith After High School?
- AAB Episode 18: Five “Fake News” Stories That People Believe About Early Christianity
- AAB Episode 17: What Is a Worldview?
- AAB Episode 16: Progressive Christianity is as Much of a Threat to Your Kids’ Faith as Atheism
- AAB Episode 15: For All the Moms Overwhelmed by Raising Christian Kids in a Secular World
- AAB Episode 14: Teaching Your Children To Be Apologists
- AAB Episode 13: Motherhood: More Important than Rocket Science (according to Cathryn Buse!)
- AAB Episode 12: Did Jesus Really Rise From the Dead? A Historian, an Atheist, a Skeptic, a Theologian, and an Ex-Con Weigh In
- AAB Episode 11: Your Kids Need to Think Critically About the Resurrection…Because Secular Media Does Not
- AAB Episode 10: If Nature Made You, What Made Nature?
- AAB Episode 9: 10 Problems with the Jesus Myth (and Why It Matters)
- AAB Episode 8: Love Your Neighbor Enough to Speak Truth
- AAB Episode 7: 6 Ways Christians Can Fight the ‘Cultural Marxism’ on College Campuses
- AAB Episode 6: Was the Divinity of Jesus a Late Invention of the Council of Nicea?
- AAB Episode 5: Is CS Lewis’ Liar Lord Lunatic Argument Unsound?
- AAB Episode 4: Top 10 Ways To Spiritually Prepare Your College Freshman For Campus
- AAB Episode 3: Why Do So Many Christians Dismiss Apologetics
- AAB Episode 2: 10 Things You Should Know About Apologetics
- AAB Episode 1: History Problem For Those Who Doubt Jesus