Mama Bear Podcasts
For the mom on the go.
Mama Bear Apologetics podcast
Mama Bear Apologetics is a podcast for mothers of biological, adopted, or spiritual children who want to learn about how to defend the Christian faith, help give their children reasons for faith, and understand the worldviews that challenge Christian faith in the first place.
HillarY morgan ferrer
Recent Podcast Episodes
INTRODUCTION: Today’s guest, Tricia Scribner, joins us to talk about apologetics and being a grandmama bear. We’ve celebrated Easter, and we continue to celebrate the Resurrection! Tricia and Amy talk about the historicity of the resurrection. SUMMARY OF TOPICS...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEjip8qciZA INTRODUCTION: Today’s guest, Tricia Scribner, joins us to talk about apologetics and being a grandmama bear. Just in time for Easter, Tricia and Hillary dive into the a discussion about the resurrection. This is a topic of...
MBA Episode 70: Intentional Discipleship Amidst a Crazy, Hectic Schedule – with Skillet’s Korey Cooper
https://youtu.be/K390KGtWvYE INTRODUCTION: Today’s guest is Skillet’s Korey Cooper. She joins Hillary to talk about life on the concert road, managing family relationships, and keeping it all together when life gets busy. Enjoy learning about her experiences being in...
MBA Episode 69: Mentorship and How It Can Impact Your Kids (a conversation with Gale Carter) INTRODUCTION: We’re thrilled to be working on more podcasts for 2022. In this episode, Amy talks with Gale Carter, founder of DOLLS (Daughters of Our Living Lord &...
Introduction: Today’s guest, Joel Barry, is the managing editor at the Babylon Bee. Summary of Topics Discussed: What’s the Babylon Bee? What’s the role of humor in evangelism and apologetics? Examples of comedy in Scripture In light of “cancel culture,” what are the...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFud4L0OKYg Join Hillary, Amy, and Lindsey as they reflect on 2021 and get excited about 2022! We're so grateful for all of you and your support of our ministry! Follow us on social media - YouTube Channel:...
The Audio Apologetics Blog-Cast (AAB) brings you the best apologetics articles and blogs from the web, but in audio format. Because – let’s face it – not everyone’s a reader, and even if you are, sometimes you just don’t have the time.
- AAB Episode 47: How Activist Teachers Recruit Kids
- AAB Episode 46: What I’ve Learned Rescuing My Daughter From Her Transgender Fantasy
- AAB Episode 45: Five Biblical Women Every Girl Should Know
- AAB Episode 44: How My Son’s Confession of Faith (Nearly) Broke Twitter
- AAB Episode 43: Cuties: 5 Lessons We Totally Lost in Our #CancelNetflix Culture (and no, we are not endorsing Cuties)
- AAB Episode 42: Teaching Our Kids to Spot Empty Statements
- AAB Episode 41: Yes, Women Need Apologetics…But More Importantly, Apologetics Needs Women!
- AAB Episode 40: Why Your Children DO Need Apologetics: Correcting Misconceptions
- AAB Episode 39: Intersectionality and the Church
- AAB Episode 38: What Do the Pandemic and Christ’s Return Have in Common?
- AAB Episode 37: Easter and Moral Apologetics
- AAB Episode 36: How Sunday Schools Are Raising the Next Generation of Secular Humanists
- AAB Episode 35: 5 Ways to Disciple Your Kids and Love Your Neighbor Through the Coronavirus Pandemic
- AAB Episode 34: 10 Reasons to Accept the Resurrection of Jesus as a Historical Fact
- AAB Episode 33: A Call to Beauty: How to Win the Culture War Against Satan
- AAB Episode 32: What Is Ash Wednesday? & Why Christians Celebrate It
- AAB Episode 31: The Tragedy of the Even Dumber Church
- AAB Episode 30: St. Valentine and Reflections on God’s Love
- AAB Episode 29: 4 Good Things That Go Bad When They Are Idolized
- AAB Episode 28: If You’re Sick of Thoughts and Prayers Because Shootings Still Happen, You Don’t Understand Christianity
- AAB Episode 27: Illusions of Equality
- AAB Episode 26: The Power of De-Conversion Stories: How Jen Hatmaker is Trying to Change Minds About the Bible
- AAB Episode 25: Should Parents Let their Children Believe in Santa Claus?
- AAB Episode 24: Enjoy the Distinctly Christian Holiday We Call Thanksgiving
- AAB Episode 23: The Top Five Reasons Faith is Not What You Think It Is
- AAB Episode 22: Understanding and Combatting the Anti-Free Speech Movement on College Campuses
- AAB Episode 21: Death – Enemy or Friend?
- AAB Episode 20: Christianity Is Possibly False?!
- AAB Episode 19: Will Your Teenagers Graduate from Their Faith After High School?
- AAB Episode 18: Five “Fake News” Stories That People Believe About Early Christianity
- AAB Episode 17: What Is a Worldview?
- AAB Episode 16: Progressive Christianity is as Much of a Threat to Your Kids’ Faith as Atheism
- AAB Episode 15: For All the Moms Overwhelmed by Raising Christian Kids in a Secular World
- AAB Episode 14: Teaching Your Children To Be Apologists
- AAB Episode 13: Motherhood: More Important than Rocket Science (according to Cathryn Buse!)
- AAB Episode 12: Did Jesus Really Rise From the Dead? A Historian, an Atheist, a Skeptic, a Theologian, and an Ex-Con Weigh In
- AAB Episode 11: Your Kids Need to Think Critically About the Resurrection…Because Secular Media Does Not
- AAB Episode 10: If Nature Made You, What Made Nature?
- AAB Episode 9: 10 Problems with the Jesus Myth (and Why It Matters)
- AAB Episode 8: Love Your Neighbor Enough to Speak Truth
- AAB Episode 7: 6 Ways Christians Can Fight the ‘Cultural Marxism’ on College Campuses
- AAB Episode 6: Was the Divinity of Jesus a Late Invention of the Council of Nicea?
- AAB Episode 5: Is CS Lewis’ Liar Lord Lunatic Argument Unsound?
- AAB Episode 4: Top 10 Ways To Spiritually Prepare Your College Freshman For Campus
- AAB Episode 3: Why Do So Many Christians Dismiss Apologetics
- AAB Episode 2: 10 Things You Should Know About Apologetics
- AAB Episode 1: History Problem For Those Who Doubt Jesus