Mama Bear Podcasts
For the mom on the go.
Mama Bear Apologetics podcast
Mama Bear Apologetics is a podcast for mothers of biological, adopted, or spiritual children who want to learn about how to defend the Christian faith, help give their children reasons for faith, and understand the worldviews that challenge Christian faith in the first place.
HillarY morgan ferrer
Recent Podcast Episodes
If you read the Mama Bear Apologetics book, you are likely familiar with the term “linguistic theft.” Hillary wishes she’d been able to include much more on that topic in the book, so in today’s podcast, Hillary and Amy are going to address the subject, because this...
Welcome to our very first video-formatted podcast! Shoutout to Papa Bear Jerimiah for helping us get it looking so nice. Now you can watch our podcast on YouTube, or you can still listen to it on your favorite podcast app. Our Patrons over on Patreon got to see this...
We took a break from our Dawkins series to discuss the racial tensions that have been building in our world (listen here), but we’re back with part 10 of our ongoing talk about Dawkins’s book, Outgrowing God. Today, we’re going to look at another area of his...
MBA Episode 51: We Will Not Be Divided: Grieving with Those Who Grieve, and the Necessary Process of Building Kingdom Community
I (Hillary) titled this podcast/blog about a thousand times because I couldn't quite figure out how to summarize our main message. The messy art of kingdom community? No. I hate the word messy. It’s so misused. (But this topic is legit “messy” if there ever were one.)...
Today, we celebrate a very special milestone! This is our 50th podcast episode, and we’ve got something fun for you. We turned the tables on our Mama Bear-in-Chief, and Amy interviewed Hillary Ferrer. This is your chance to learn more about Hillary, from how she got...
Whenever we turn on the TV these days, it feels like we’re being bombarded with bad news. Because of that, we decided to record this “chaser” episode of the Mama Bear Apologetics podcast. While the Covid-19 pandemic is something we should take seriously, we wanted to...
The Audio Apologetics Blog-Cast (AAB) brings you the best apologetics articles and blogs from the web, but in audio format. Because – let’s face it – not everyone’s a reader, and even if you are, sometimes you just don’t have the time.
- AAB Episode 42: Teaching Our Kids to Spot Empty Statements
- AAB Episode 41: Yes, Women Need Apologetics…But More Importantly, Apologetics Needs Women!
- AAB Episode 40: Why Your Children DO Need Apologetics: Correcting Misconceptions
- AAB Episode 39: Intersectionality and the Church
- AAB Episode 38: What Do the Pandemic and Christ’s Return Have in Common?
- AAB Episode 37: Easter and Moral Apologetics
- AAB Episode 36: How Sunday Schools Are Raising the Next Generation of Secular Humanists
- AAB Episode 35: 5 Ways to Disciple Your Kids and Love Your Neighbor Through the Coronavirus Pandemic
- AAB Episode 34: 10 Reasons to Accept the Resurrection of Jesus as a Historical Fact
- AAB Episode 33: A Call to Beauty: How to Win the Culture War Against Satan
- AAB Episode 32: What Is Ash Wednesday? & Why Christians Celebrate It
- AAB Episode 31: The Tragedy of the Even Dumber Church
- AAB Episode 30: St. Valentine and Reflections on God’s Love
- AAB Episode 29: 4 Good Things That Go Bad When They Are Idolized
- AAB Episode 28: If You’re Sick of Thoughts and Prayers Because Shootings Still Happen, You Don’t Understand Christianity
- AAB Episode 27: Illusions of Equality
- AAB Episode 26: The Power of De-Conversion Stories: How Jen Hatmaker is Trying to Change Minds About the Bible
- AAB Episode 25: Should Parents Let their Children Believe in Santa Claus?
- AAB Episode 24: Enjoy the Distinctly Christian Holiday We Call Thanksgiving
- AAB Episode 23: The Top Five Reasons Faith is Not What You Think It Is
- AAB Episode 22: Understanding and Combatting the Anti-Free Speech Movement on College Campuses
- AAB Episode 21: Death – Enemy or Friend?
- AAB Episode 20: Christianity Is Possibly False?!
- AAB Episode 19: Will Your Teenagers Graduate from Their Faith After High School?
- AAB Episode 18: Five “Fake News” Stories That People Believe About Early Christianity
- AAB Episode 17: What Is a Worldview?
- AAB Episode 16: Progressive Christianity is as Much of a Threat to Your Kids’ Faith as Atheism
- AAB Episode 15: For All the Moms Overwhelmed by Raising Christian Kids in a Secular World
- AAB Episode 14: Teaching Your Children To Be Apologists
- AAB Episode 13: Motherhood: More Important than Rocket Science (according to Cathryn Buse!)
- AAB Episode 12: Did Jesus Really Rise From the Dead? A Historian, an Atheist, a Skeptic, a Theologian, and an Ex-Con Weigh In
- AAB Episode 11: Your Kids Need to Think Critically About the Resurrection…Because Secular Media Does Not
- AAB Episode 10: If Nature Made You, What Made Nature?
- AAB Episode 9: 10 Problems with the Jesus Myth (and Why It Matters)
- AAB Episode 8: Love Your Neighbor Enough to Speak Truth
- AAB Episode 7: 6 Ways Christians Can Fight the ‘Cultural Marxism’ on College Campuses
- AAB Episode 6: Was the Divinity of Jesus a Late Invention of the Council of Nicea?
- AAB Episode 5: Is CS Lewis’ Liar Lord Lunatic Argument Unsound?
- AAB Episode 4: Top 10 Ways To Spiritually Prepare Your College Freshman For Campus
- AAB Episode 3: Why Do So Many Christians Dismiss Apologetics
- AAB Episode 2: 10 Things You Should Know About Apologetics
- AAB Episode 1: History Problem For Those Who Doubt Jesus