Mama Bear Podcasts
For the mom on the go.
Mama Bear Apologetics podcast
Mama Bear Apologetics is a podcast for mothers of biological, adopted, or spiritual children who want to learn about how to defend the Christian faith, help give their children reasons for faith, and understand the worldviews that challenge Christian faith in the first place.
HillarY morgan ferrer
Recent Podcast Episodes
https://youtu.be/I3rK0OyjpBo Episode 77: Nurturing Gratefulness This Thanksgiving Introduction: Hillary and Amy are back together for this special Thanksgiving podcast about gratefulness, especially in this time of busyness and materialistic pursuits. ...
https://youtu.be/cL2ABfzMN0U Introduction: Mama Bear Board member Teasi Cannon joins Amy to talk about questions parents should ask their kids’ school, particularly in private schools and homeschooling co-ops. Main Points Covered: Why parents should ask schools...
https://youtu.be/o_NqfEBKPEI Introduction: Kristen Jenson, author of Good Pictures Bad Pictures: Porn-Proofing Today’s Young Kids, joins Amy to talk about how we can protect kids from pornography. Main Points Covered: Kristen shares how she was motivated to write this...
https://youtu.be/5vjOPD_O8JM Introduction: Amy is joined by author and mom of six Molly DeFrank to discuss her book, Digital Detox. As you listen, be open to the Holy Spirit’s conviction regarding this issue. Main Points Covered: How Molly got interested in screen...
https://youtu.be/tGUuaquF4cA Introduction: The idea for this episode came from one of our listeners who encountered the 13 Black Lives Matters principles in her child’s classroom. Wanting to know more, she reached out to Mama Bear. Amy knew exactly who to talk with –...
INTRODUCTION: Today’s guest, Tricia Scribner, joins us to talk about apologetics and being a grandmama bear. We’ve celebrated Easter, and we continue to celebrate the Resurrection! Tricia and Amy talk about the historicity of the resurrection. SUMMARY OF TOPICS...
The Audio Apologetics Blog-Cast (AAB) brings you the best apologetics articles and blogs from the web, but in audio format. Because – let’s face it – not everyone’s a reader, and even if you are, sometimes you just don’t have the time.
- AAB Episode 47: How Activist Teachers Recruit Kids
- AAB Episode 46: What I’ve Learned Rescuing My Daughter From Her Transgender Fantasy
- AAB Episode 45: Five Biblical Women Every Girl Should Know
- AAB Episode 44: How My Son’s Confession of Faith (Nearly) Broke Twitter
- AAB Episode 43: Cuties: 5 Lessons We Totally Lost in Our #CancelNetflix Culture (and no, we are not endorsing Cuties)
- AAB Episode 42: Teaching Our Kids to Spot Empty Statements
- AAB Episode 41: Yes, Women Need Apologetics…But More Importantly, Apologetics Needs Women!
- AAB Episode 40: Why Your Children DO Need Apologetics: Correcting Misconceptions
- AAB Episode 39: Intersectionality and the Church
- AAB Episode 38: What Do the Pandemic and Christ’s Return Have in Common?
- AAB Episode 37: Easter and Moral Apologetics
- AAB Episode 36: How Sunday Schools Are Raising the Next Generation of Secular Humanists
- AAB Episode 35: 5 Ways to Disciple Your Kids and Love Your Neighbor Through the Coronavirus Pandemic
- AAB Episode 34: 10 Reasons to Accept the Resurrection of Jesus as a Historical Fact
- AAB Episode 33: A Call to Beauty: How to Win the Culture War Against Satan
- AAB Episode 32: What Is Ash Wednesday? & Why Christians Celebrate It
- AAB Episode 31: The Tragedy of the Even Dumber Church
- AAB Episode 30: St. Valentine and Reflections on God’s Love
- AAB Episode 29: 4 Good Things That Go Bad When They Are Idolized
- AAB Episode 28: If You’re Sick of Thoughts and Prayers Because Shootings Still Happen, You Don’t Understand Christianity
- AAB Episode 27: Illusions of Equality
- AAB Episode 26: The Power of De-Conversion Stories: How Jen Hatmaker is Trying to Change Minds About the Bible
- AAB Episode 25: Should Parents Let their Children Believe in Santa Claus?
- AAB Episode 24: Enjoy the Distinctly Christian Holiday We Call Thanksgiving
- AAB Episode 23: The Top Five Reasons Faith is Not What You Think It Is
- AAB Episode 22: Understanding and Combatting the Anti-Free Speech Movement on College Campuses
- AAB Episode 21: Death – Enemy or Friend?
- AAB Episode 20: Christianity Is Possibly False?!
- AAB Episode 19: Will Your Teenagers Graduate from Their Faith After High School?
- AAB Episode 18: Five “Fake News” Stories That People Believe About Early Christianity
- AAB Episode 17: What Is a Worldview?
- AAB Episode 16: Progressive Christianity is as Much of a Threat to Your Kids’ Faith as Atheism
- AAB Episode 15: For All the Moms Overwhelmed by Raising Christian Kids in a Secular World
- AAB Episode 14: Teaching Your Children To Be Apologists
- AAB Episode 13: Motherhood: More Important than Rocket Science (according to Cathryn Buse!)
- AAB Episode 12: Did Jesus Really Rise From the Dead? A Historian, an Atheist, a Skeptic, a Theologian, and an Ex-Con Weigh In
- AAB Episode 11: Your Kids Need to Think Critically About the Resurrection…Because Secular Media Does Not
- AAB Episode 10: If Nature Made You, What Made Nature?
- AAB Episode 9: 10 Problems with the Jesus Myth (and Why It Matters)
- AAB Episode 8: Love Your Neighbor Enough to Speak Truth
- AAB Episode 7: 6 Ways Christians Can Fight the ‘Cultural Marxism’ on College Campuses
- AAB Episode 6: Was the Divinity of Jesus a Late Invention of the Council of Nicea?
- AAB Episode 5: Is CS Lewis’ Liar Lord Lunatic Argument Unsound?
- AAB Episode 4: Top 10 Ways To Spiritually Prepare Your College Freshman For Campus
- AAB Episode 3: Why Do So Many Christians Dismiss Apologetics
- AAB Episode 2: 10 Things You Should Know About Apologetics
- AAB Episode 1: History Problem For Those Who Doubt Jesus