Mama Bear Apologetics® Books
Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies
The problem with lies is they don’t often sound like lies. They seem harmless, and even sound right. So what’s a Mama Bear to do when her kids seem to be absorbing the culture’s lies uncritically?
Mama Bear Apologetics™ is the book you’ve been looking for. This mom-to-mom guide will equip you to teach your kids how to form their own biblical beliefs about what is true and what is false. Through transparent life stories and clear, practical applications—including prayer strategies—this band of Mama Bears offers you tools to train yourself, so you can turn around and train your kids.
Are you ready to answer the rallying cry, “Mess with our kids and we will demolish your arguments”? Join the Mama Bears and raise your voice to protect your kids—by teaching them how to think through and address the issues head-on, yet with gentleness and respect.
Coming in October!
Mama Bear Apologetics Guide to Sexuality
Starting at a young age, kids are being fed damaging misinformation about sexuality, gender identity, and human biology. As a parent, it’s up to you to help your children understand God’s truth about these integral concepts in the face of the candy-coated lies that saturate today’s world.
In the footsteps of the bestselling Mama Bear Apologetics comes this invaluable guide to training your kids to know and respect God’s design in a world that has rejected it. This book will equip you to:
- understand God’s design for gender, sex, marriage, and family as a beautiful portrait that reveals the nature of God Himself;
- identify the tactics being used to trick children into adopting an unbiblical view of sexuality under the guise of Christian-sounding words like love, identity, tolerance, and justice; and
- teach your kids to treat those who hold different beliefs with gentle, Christlike compassion without compromising biblical values.
Mama Bear Apologetics Study Guide
With this user-friendly companion to the bestselling book Mama Bear Apologetics, you’ll understand the secular worldviews your children face every day and build the foundation of faith and knowledge you need to equip them to respond to culture’s lies.
Perfect for individual or group study, this study guide will help you…
- examine more thoroughly the issues facing your children, and analyze them from a biblical perspective
- discover practical ways to empower your kids with God’s wisdom for cultural challenges
- counter non-biblical viewpoints with truth, love, kindness, and respect
Knowing what is true is the best way to argue against what is false. The Mama Bear Apologetics Study Guide will ready you to be confident as you seek effective ways to help your kids stand strong.
1,500+ Amazon reviews
“Parents are the most important apologists our kids will ever know. Mama Bear Apologetics will help you navigate your kids’ questions and prepare them to become committed Christ-followers.”
J. Warner Wallace
“If every Christian mom would apply this book in her parenting, it would profoundly transform the next generation.”