Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | RSS
Mama Bear Board member Teasi Cannon joins Amy to talk about questions parents should ask their kids’ school, particularly in private schools and homeschooling co-ops.
Main Points Covered:
Why parents should ask schools questions
- Question 1: Are teachers trained theologically?
- Question 2: Do they teach from a Christian worldview and teaching what a worldview is?
- Question 3: How does the administration handle secondary doctrines?
- Question 4: How does the school handle the age of the earth?
- Question 5: Has Christian history been whitewashed or are errors acknowledged?
- Question 6: What does the school do to keep the gospel from becoming white noise?
Mama Bear Apologetics (book)
Mama Bear Apologetics Guide to Sexuality
“Don’t panic about what your kids are learning, but be informed.” – Teasi Cannon
“We should be addressing these issues at home with our kids, but we should also address them with their schools.” – Teasi Cannon
“The goal is to always keep the door open when discussing secondary issues.” – Amy Davison
“Educators should teach children how to think, not necessarily what to think on all levels.” – Teasi Cannon
“We’re still broken vessels striving after a Savior.” – Amy Davison
“The gospel is good news every morning.” – Teasi Cannon
Questions or ideas? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to the podcast on our website.
We are all in this together, so sometimes our posts are a bit of all of us.